Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil rahul

information:
1.Rahul Halder (irl)
2.30 (age)
3.IST (time zone)
4.5 to 8 hr (play time)
5.devilrahul (discord)
6.Devil Rahul (ic name)
additinoal informaton:

1.Leader or EMS

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
My passion for healthcare and my expertise in medical practices align perfectly with the EMS I am dedicated to enhancing medical protocols, introducing innovative practices, and optimizing patient care, which I see as crucial for this EMS growth.
I know I have the confidence and the spirit to be a leader of EMS and lead a community toward a good lifestyle and fitness I can manage the people very well and I have great communication skills.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

+ I will provide comprehensive training sessions focusing on real-life scenarios. These sessions will simulate real-world situations employees might encounter, emphasizing the chain of command in decision-making processes.
+ We will regularly give bonuses and prizes such as "Employee of the Week" and the esteemed title of "Hero of the Medic" to medics who demonstrate exceptional dedication to the organization and skill in their duties.
+ No favoritism towards any employee. No one will be Bias from HC team towards any Medic, and we will hire experince or Understandable Fresher only.
+ Recruitment dates and interview timing will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.