Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivaan Duke

INFORMATION

1. Your age (OOC): 18

2. Time zone + country: IST

3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX - XX:XX) 2:00-10:00

4. Average online period week ( Hours): 35-40 Hours

5. Your Discord ID: vivaan_duke

6. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): Crime

7. Languages Spoken: Hindi and English

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-Life ?

I want to become an admin and leave RP-Life because I think I that RP is not only about interacting with others but mainly what it is all about is helping others and being a nice person and an admin is a person who has the opportunity to do such deeds. All admins work very hard to help others to have a better experience on life in Dark City Roleplay. I take it as my sole duty to help others have a better experience and stay away from cheaters who try to ruin that fun.

2. What are your Strengths ?

my real strength is my ability to not feel any pain for banning the cheaters who deserve because in RP there is only place for those who really want to play and interact with each other. They should learn to respect other players. Other than that I ensure my dedication to adminship and my perseverance. I can ensure that I can maintain a code of conduct with my seniors.

3. What are your weaknesses ?

My weakness is that my laziness because sometimes I can be a bit lazy in going on search for the cheaters but to fulfill my duty of banning cheater and providing a better gameplay for others I can ensure my full efforts in that.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team ?

I can bring mastery to my work which will help my team which is the admin team in the future or the long term. I am really bold with my decisions and I am always conscious of what I am doing so mistakes can't me expected from me in most of the cases but my seniors have the full right to interrupt me any time to reform me and make me even better.

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment ?

No

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application ?

I think that my hardwork can be considered as it is the thing in which I am the best and my old adminship skills from the old servers in which I used to play to provide my best outcomes in Dark City.

Status
Not open for further replies.