Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin Application | Jack D'Souza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack D'Souza

Information
Your name IRL : Anish
Your age (OOC): 20
Time zone + country: IST
Average online per week (hours): 25-30
Your Discord ID: sykoxboy
Preferred curator of (State or Crime): Prefer State
Languages spoken: English, Hindi & French (Beginner)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I aspire to become an admin because I am genuinely passionate about creating enjoyable gaming experience for all members of the community. While I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the RP-life, I believe that taking on an administrative role allows me to contribute in a more impactful way. As an admin, I can actively contribute to the server's success by ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

2. Do you have aby experience in RP. If Yes, Elaborate.
Yes, I have experience in the RP communityas a player and as an active participant in various RP scenarios. I worked for 7-8 months in various departments like FIB, EMS, LSPD also was in gangs.

3. What are your strengths?
-excellence communication skills, both written and verbal, which are crucial for effective interaction with players and resolving issues & very creative about RP

4. What are your weaknesses?
I get emotional easily, sometimes dont have much confidence.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I’m a creative person that can bring lots of ideas from (events, designs to the project)My leadership skills and helpful nature, I can contribute to the admin team by ensuring everyone abides by the rules.

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Yes, i want to highlight something like I am doing RP from last 2 years. I play alots of whitelisted FiveM server as well as Grand RP. so definitely i have experience which I can contribute for the betterment of project. Personally i love Roleplay over gunplay so i will encourage Community to more engage in roleplay scenarios.

Thanks
Jack D'Souza

Suhaib King

Technical Administration
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.