Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin Application | Dom Salvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante23291

1. Your age (OOC): 18
2. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM
4. Average online per week (hours): 56-60 hours
5. Your Discord ID: dante_232921
6. Your characters' name (IC): Dom Salvatore
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): -
8. Your ingame level: -
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English, Hindi , French and Sanskrit

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I have had previous experiences in Grand RP for both State RP as well as Gang RP. I am so knowledgeable now to continue pursuing doing RP as an admin. This is that I can ensure preservation and better roleplay for others.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

In Grand RP, I was a deputy in all legal organisations and some high commands positions in gangs like Marabunta and Bloods.

3. What are your strengths?

I am as patient as a real admin should be, Helpful and perfectionist. I always take a good overview on things

4. What are your weaknesses?

I can that my weaknesses are being lazy nothing else

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can ensure better terms of different organisations best in the case of gangs. I will provide my best results by keeping the things in hand and always stopping conflicts.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have any

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Atharva_Savage

THE LAST RIDE AT 29/05/2022
Senior Administration
Please contact me on Discord (savage_0_0) for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.