Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin Application | Albert_Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert_Hawkins

Information

1. Your age (OOC):

2. Time zone + country: IST

3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):
10:00 - 4:00

4. Average online per week (hours): 40 - 45 Hours

5. Your Discord ID: Dante_232921

6. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State

7 .Languages spoken: Hindi , English , Sanskrit , A bit of French

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I Want to become an admin and leave the RP-Life because I think that I have spent a lot of time on doing RP I have understanding of all the scenarios. Now I want to help other people by providing them a better RP experience by keeping them away from the hackers cheaters and the other people who ruin the experience of other for their own fun disregarding the need sof the others.

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths are that I am able to co-operate with my seniors. I am able to work in their terms. I work with teamwork and partnership i can build extreme friendship and help others I all case scenarios. I can be really helpful in the time when others don't want to work I can even do the hardwork for them.

3. What are your weaknesses?

My biggest weakness is my urge to rank up fast but as I am obedient to my seniors so i can easily sort out my weakness.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I Can bring the partnership, teamwork and hard work all together to bring better outcomes to make this server the best server with fastest response times.

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

No

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

You should consider my strengths and my experience to know my ability to be the best of all and do the best for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.