Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falchion Senz

1. Your name IRL : Saksham Kandpal
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours. (Could be more during weekends)
5. Your Discord: tacticalala
6. Your Nickname: Falchion Senz
7. Your ID: (not yet confirmed)

=================================================================
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guards (General of NG)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-> If i speak oocly, i have been a part of NG many times. I was in NG in "EN-3" (GRP) , "EN-2" (GRP) and i am still in NG in "EN-1" (GRP). I have experienced a lot of things as a Highcommand, Commisioned officer and even a Non commisioned officer. Thus, I believe its the right time, to lead this beautiful organisation.

-> This organisation has a different place in my heart other than any other org. I am so desperated towards leading this org with my full potential and energy. One more thing is that, i want to lead this specific org because as i alrdy mentioned that it has a different place in my heart, because this was my first organisation i had ever joined in Grand Rp EN-2 (i had started in en-2). I now feel, this is a oppurtunity given to me, to lead the organisation as a true general with full potential and patriotism. IRL, Its my dream to serve my country as a soldier and to protect my state. Thus, i want to do the same in Dark City roleplay, and want to make sure our NG remains on TOP! And as i already mentioned above that i have a lot of experience, thus, i can be active as a leader and grow this beautifull organisation as a leader.

-> Lastly in a conclusive way ill say that, This organisation is been very special for me and i want to server my state of los santos as a National Gaurd! I want to help the other organisations with their events. NG is the only organisation with a whole airforce system and i know that this is something that i will make sure my units improve on. Lastly, as an NG, I wnt to server the citizens as a true soldier, the sky where no tresspassers could enter restricted areas, the sea where no gang members could rob the submarine.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My thoughts on the following question :
1) HEADING -> **DEPARTMENTS**

HRT -> I want to create a proper training system in NG as i have seen in other servers the leaders dont really care about quality, all they care about is quantity. Thus, i want to recruit quality HRTS so that i could end up creating a Quality battalion.

MP -> The most important thing, is to end up CORRUPTION. From my perspective, the worst thing that can spoil the whole org is Corruption. No matters how hard i work, no matters how hard my soldier works, But, If anytype of corruption occurs in org, that simply just spoils the whole org in my consideration. As a leader the main aspect i want to take care of is Corruption. I want to Hire the most experienced and dedicated Military Polices (Internal Affairs) So that there would be no corruption in the org.

AF -> The Airforce. I want to ensure that the AIRFORCE PILOTS will be only those, who really knows how to fly an chopper with some level of skills. I can't loose the intensity of air scoutings and air missions. Airforce is a brutual aspect of NG and being careless on this department as a leader, will not really be a good decesion. I want to maintain a good amount of intensity in the AF department and want to ensure that each and every pilot is well trained.

2) Heading: **Intensive trainings to new units:**
-> As i already mentioned above that I care about quality, more than quantity. I want to ensure each and every unit is well trained with a intensive training system including the tour of base, all internal rules, some shooting trainings in arena, and etc. Proper training about bodycam commands and much more.

3) Heading: **BONUS SYSTEM**
-> Each and every soldier deserves amount of bonus according to the efforts they put in their shifts. I want to ensure that i handout regular bonuses and not try to miss more than 1 day so that each and every soldier gets dedicated about their work.

4) Heading: **PROMOTION SYSTEM**
-> As a leader, ensuring that each soldier get a valid and deserving promotions by hcs or directly by me depending on the efforts they put instead of friendlism and corruption such as hcs handin promotions to their friends, these type of acts will be strictly probhited and actions will be taken very strictly upon acting these kindof corruptions.

Mirza Bilal

Curator of State.
Server Administrator
REVIEWING

Mirza Bilal

Curator of State.
Server Administrator
Application Approved
DM me for the Interview (ID: Mirza9738)

Suhaib King

Technical Administration
Deputy Chief Administrator