Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of National Guard| Mirza Abdullah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirza Abdullah

Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00 (PST)
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: mirzaabdullah.
6. Your Nickname: Mirza Abdullah
7. Your ID: nil

Additional information
1. Leader of SANG
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i. I worked as a National Guard officer for a long time. I am very attached to this organization.

ii. I want to serve the state as a National Guard officer and help the ones who are in need.

iii. I want to serve my city and save the innocents from gangs. I will ensure that during scout if we find any gang member or anyone disturbing anyone. We will take him. I will serve the state till my last day with full potential.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will motivate the recruits in the gates by giving duties to my COs and NCOs to stay at the gates.

2. I will give every unit training with SASDs so we can make each of them kill at least 5 gang members before dying.

3. I will give them their bonuses daily so, they can work to their full potential, and help make Los Santos a peaceful and crime-free city.

4. Hiring Org Hopers should be prohibited to resist the destruction of the Pure RP.

5. Make the scout every 5 minutes to make the area (under NG) safe from gangs

6. Ranks will not be given to everybody only the ones who deserve them.

7. I will try to make NG a corruption-free organization.

8. I will try to make NG a friendly organization so that if anyone joins he/she will stay there as he/she was always here. We will Treat them with respect.

9. New training system, This will ensure how to use proper commands and some training for outside the base.

Suhaib King

Technical Administration
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.