Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

usarkar

Leader
Information
1. Real Name: Uttaran Sarkar
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Your ID : N/A
5. How many hours are you online per day on average?
6-7 HOURS
6. Discord ID: uttaran_

Additional Information
1. Leader of which organization are you aspiring to be?

LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Share three reasons with us, and don't forget to give us the details behind each one)

As I have worked in serveral orgs as high commanda mu main motive to join LSPD is that we can keep the city safe from any threat incoming to city from gangs and families.As Sahp jurisdiction is in the Highway they keep it safe and FIB in any plzce but it gets dificult so my main motive iwll be to keep the city safe.
1.To stops atm robbery and harasment cases in the city.
2. Keep patrol units always ready to action to handel situation.
3. To protect Ems during open recruitment,Gov and their special mission special cash encashment.

3. What advice would you give for improving Roleplay level in the organization?
I have lots of ideas some are keeping hte comunication as much good as posible so in case of any backup all units can respond. We will be hiring people as per the requirement we will kep hrts to train and hire people and keep ia always on rounds from each logs that everyone should oloow the decoram of the LSPD.
4. What innovative ideas or strategies do you propose to introduce into the organization to enhance its efficiency, effectiveness, and overall impact?
I wil be increasing the bonus for all department special uc so they can collect evidence more appropiately and hrts so they stay motivated and give latest equipments to the SWAT team so they stay always ready fro action of any roberry.

We will keep 4 patroling units and 2 towing units always active in city so theire is no casuality.
Reagards
Uttaran Sarkar

Status
Not open for further replies.