Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante23291

INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL

Lakshya
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day
7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord
Dante_232921
6. Your Nickname
Dante232921
7. Your ID
N.A.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of...

FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be the leader of FIB as i think that i have the skill to run such a powerfull organisation without any problem , i have the ability to bring all the necessary skills required and i also have the knowledge of all the RP rules which contribute in a better RP situation. I can easily solve problems and different situations with ease as it is my sole job to protect my city from crime and danger. I can easily bring all the orgs together to work with each other without fail.

2. The second reason that i want to be the leader of FIB is the it is the most powerful org that all people want to enter but are unable to enter due to the high requirements and i know my capability of handling such orgs with care and enthusiasm without hurting the sentiments of the other orgs and even maintaining a good system of partnership and well being.

3. Third and the most important reason is that being the leader of the great org FIB is a thing of huge respect honour valour and creed. It helps you to develope huge skills in either partnership helpfulness or even kindness. I want to show my extreme harshness towards criminals as they deserve to be tormented for hurting the feelings of the others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advise for improving the roleplay system in this case would be to give immense powers to the org, FIB cause it should have a greater arm and control over the other org and it is also very needy to end the crime in the country and bring out peace for everyone to stay with each other. And by getting the leadership of FIB i will always remember that with great power comes great responsibility.

RANKING SYSTEM

1. Director ( Leader - 30 )
2. Deputy Director ( Deputy - 29 )
3. Chief of Staff ( COS -28 )
4. Head of department ( HOD -27 )
5. Deputy Head of department ( DHOD - 26 )
6. Special Task Force ( STF - 25 )
7. Superintendent ( HC - 24 )
8. Elite agent 3 ( Department HC - 23 )

9. Elite agent 2 ( Department HC - 22 )
10. Elite agent 1 ( Department HC - 21 )
11. Secret Agent III ( 20 )
12. Secret Agent II ( 19 )
13. Secret Agent I ( 18 )
14. Black Ops 3 ( 17 )
15. Black Ops 2 ( 16 )
16. Black Ops 1 ( 15 )
17. Commisioner ( 14 )
18. Deputy Commissioner ( 13 )
19. Sergeant 3 ( 12 )
20. Sergeant 2 ( 11 )
21. Sergeant 1 ( 10 )
22. Field agent 3 ( 9 )